HeadlinesAugust 23, 2010
- A community of excellence
- Dobson reflects on year in D.C. as Jefferson Science Fellow
- Student Success reorganizes to streamline services, announces new leaders
- KU Hospital announces $50 million expansion
- Professor Profile: The dangers of texting and driving
- Special parking plans made, extra buses to be deployed for Thursday, Oct. 14 football game
- CReSIS to receive $17.9 million from National Science Foundation to continue research
- Bhalla, Anant take leadership posts at KU Cancer Center, help advance quest for NCI designation
- Advocacy Corps matches KU experts with community organizations
- Hannoum, Kennedy land Fulbright awards to perform research overseas
- KU lands $8.9 million grant to enhance foreign language education
- Limited number of basketball tickets available for faculty, staff
- This academic year is last to start on Thursday
- Coca-Cola Scholarships awarded to children of faculty, staff
- Oread Books becomes Jayhawk Ink
- KU researchers find vocal cues for autism in children with newly developed technology
- Professor lands grant to study storing excess renewable energy
- Writers, journalist, KU scholar highlight 2010-11 Hall Center lecture series
- Internal Audit launches new site, works to help KU prevent fraud
- University leaders gather at KU to discuss keeping research vital in trying times
- KU's Silver City clinic extends health care to low-income communities
- Staffer earns prestigious fellowship for transportation research
- Summer food drive collects nearly 4,000 pounds of food for community
- Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies marks 50th anniversary
- Graduate teaching assistant, student to appear on 'Jeopardy!'
Limited number of basketball tickets available for faculty, staff
Orders can be made online starting Sept. 1
A limited number of faculty/staff tickets for 2010-11 men’s basketball games are available for purchase. Tickets are sold as either full season or pre-selected packages.
The cost of a full season package is $1,155 for tier-two seating and $855 for tier-three seating in Allen Fieldhouse, plus a handling fee. The cost of each 10 game package is $450, plus handling fees; seats will be located in the third tier of Allen Fieldhouse.
Faculty/staff who do not hold season tickets will be able to purchase up to two full or half-season men’s basketball packages. Depending on availability, current faculty/staff season ticket holders and new buyers may be able to purchase additional tickets for the 2010-11 season.
Seating assignment will be made by Kansas Athletics from the remaining seats in Allen Fieldhouse, while supplies last. Purchasing full season tickets in the sale will provide the opportunity to purchase season tickets for the 2011-12 season and participate in the next select-a-seat event.
Tickets may be ordered online between Sept. 1 and 7.
To order tickets online
• Go to kutickets.com
• Click the ‘Purchase Tickets Online’ button
• Click ‘Promotions’ button in the blue toolbar
• Enter the promotional code: KUFS2010
• Order selected tickets and enter all correct mailing information
• After submitting order and payment, purchasers will receive a confirmation page indicating a successful completion of order
For more information, contact the Kansas Athletics Ticket Office at 864-3141.