Feb. 6, 1998
Table of Contents
An official biweekly employee publication from the University of Kansas
- Page 1
- University indentification cards online to get "smart"
- Ferguson to direct budget management
- NASA chief, Daniel S. Goldin, to speak on 'Future of Space Exploration'
- Page 2
- News in Brief
- KU Natural History Museum plans sexy Valentine show
- Tom Angelo to speak at KU on Feb. 27
- Page 3
- Missouri legislator to speak on "Liberation Education'
- Museum exhibit features Indians of the Northwest
- Study completed at KU School of Medicine-Wichita
- University relations wins 10 CASE District VI awards
- Page 4
- Washington celebrates silver anniversary
- Fincham elected chair of the AACP board
- Page 5
- Computing Services completes upgrade
- Aquatic animals of the Flint Hill streams found
- Area leaders to discuss preparing for business success
- Page 7
- Spencer museum boasts diverse collection
- Page 8
- KU teaching circles meeting in February
- Horizontal wells hit Kansas
- Study abroad program receives $14,000 scholarship fund
- Bossenga to present 11th annual Seaver lecture
Comments and questions about the Oread may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oread Interim Editor Kathyrn Clark at (785) 864-8858.
Back to KU University Relations' Home Page
Back to KU News
This site is maintained by University Relations, the public relations office
for the University of Kansas Lawrence campus. Copyright 1998, the University of Kansas Office of University Relations. Images and information may be reused with notice of copyright, but not altered.
email@example.com, (785) 864-8858.