The University of Kansas An Official Employee Publication From the Office of University Relations
 

 

Old KU    

January 23, 2004
Vol. 28, No. 9

Women of Distcintion
Boatright to lead legislative team
Top Hispanic advocacy group taps Murguia
Regents to study civil service
KU, Union Station team up for Science City fossil exhibit
Lincoln Week to bring scholars, authors to KU
Literacy leaders
Injured administrator released from hospital
KU United Way fund drive exceeds goal

Meningitis vaccine available at Watkins
Honoring King
Professor receives national award
KU faculty members named among first Kauffman scholars
KU athletic equipment hits home run with soldiers
Head Start expert to present seminar at KU

Ticketing policies taking shape
Athletics presents public ticket policy to advisory committee
GAP gives credit for global work
Employees of the month honored
KGS director appoints wind energy task force
Tangerine Dream
KU First
Verbatim
Book Shelf
Tech Talk
Quiz
Old KU


Calendar

Credits

Current jobs

In memory

KU people

News in brief

Web works

Archives

Contact Us

KU Faculty & Staff

News

UR homepage

KU homepage

Oread Deadline Schedule

Search

 

 

 

 

Boys sit on a brick wall in front of Old Fraser Hall—then known as University Hall—in a photograph taken in about 1882. When the hall opened in the fall of 1872, it was simply called the “New Building,” and was considered a marvel of nineteenth-century construction. After great protest, the building was razed in August 1965. University Archives, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries

   
Back to topHome   This site is maintained by University Relations, the public relations office for the University of Kansas Lawrence campus. Copyright 2001, the University of Kansas Office of University Relations. Images and information may be reused with notice of copyright, but not altered. kurelations@ukans.edu, (785) 864-3256.