The University of Kansas An Official Employee Publication From the Office of University Relations
 

 

   
April 9, 2004
Vol. 28, No. 14
 

Fun philathropy

Members of Kappa Delta Sorority participate in a Twister tournament April 3 to raise money for charity. Organizers said 80 percent of the money raised would be donated to the Women’s Transitional Center in Lawrence. The remaining 20 percent was given to Child Abuse America.

Jennifer Larson/University Relations

 

   
Back to topHome   This site is maintained by University Relations, the public relations office for the University of Kansas Lawrence campus. Copyright 2001, the University of Kansas Office of University Relations. Images and information may be reused with notice of copyright, but not altered. kurelations@ukans.edu, (785) 864-3256.