KU in the Capitol set for March 14
KU in the Capitol will take place March 14. This is the fourth year faculty and staff from KU have traveled to Topeka to tell the university's story to legislators.
Chancellor Robert Hemenway will speak as part of a noon program, and a saxophone quartet will provide music.
This year, the KU Alumni Association will serve chili to the legislators and their staffs at noon on the Capitol's third floor.
- Christie Appelhanz, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Kevin Boatright, KU Center for Research
- Monica Brothers, athletics
- Rex Buchanan, Kansas Geological Survey
- Alison Carter, Dole Institute
- Berry Clemens, Kansas Biological Survey
- Sheri Hamilton, Kansas Public Radio
- Peg Sampson, Audio-Reader
- Joyce Tibbals, KU Medical Center
- Karen Henry, Life Span Institute
- Jill Hummels, engineering
- Jennifer Kinnard, journalism
- Monica Lemmons, business
- Mike Neal, education
- Lisa Pinamonti Kress, Student Success/Admissions and Scholarships
- Jim Peters, Continuing Education
- John Stobaugh, pharmacy
- Elaine Warren, Edwards Campus
- Bill Woodard, Spencer Museum of Art
- Pat Weaver, Transportation Research Institute
- Jackson Sellers, Center for Service Learning
- Jacqlene Nance, law
- Jennifer Sanner, KU Alumni Association
- Michelle Ward, ITTC
- Ankur Dayal, technology transfer
- Susan Mercer, Institute for Policy and Social Research.